Our core electrical installation and contracting services include:
- Low Voltage (LV) Mains and sub mains power distribution and installation
- General power distribution installation
- General and emergency lighting installation
- Fire alarm installation
- Security lighting and alarm installations
- Visual and data communications installation
- Instrumentation and Control Cabling installation
- Data cabling and profibus installations
- PLC & VFD installations
- Motor Control Centre (MCC) installations
- Testing & Inspection
Our sector experience for electrical installation projects extends to:
- Leisure facilities
- Food Production Factories
- Hospitality venues
- Retail units
- Manufacturing sites
- Central and local government buildings
Our installation projects range from 'new build' state of the art commercial innovation centres to major electrical building refurbishments and industrial process installations.
Our experienced installation team deliver cost effective electrical installation solutions to suit every business need, on time and within budget.
Reactive Maintenance / Emergency Response Maintenance
HMM Electrics Reactive Maintenance and Emergency Response Maintenance offer a comprehensive service.
Our helpdesk provides our clients with the first port of call, supplying premium support by telephone, fax, or email. Immediately our experienced staff assess the urgency of the problem, considering a number of factors (such as Health & Safety) and consulting our qualified engineers.
Our staff efficiently co-ordinate our electricians and engineers to sites within a certain time scale to when the initial call by the client was made, depending on the severity of the problem. Our services are available 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
HMM Electrics prides itself on developing and maintaining good relationships ensuring quality of goods and most importantly a smooth delivery of our electrical services.